Windows 11 Overview
Windows 11 Free is the latest version of the famous Windows operating system. This version has gone through many changes compared to Windows 10. These changes include enhancements in design and performance. This Windows was previously known as Windows 10X which was developed for the dual screen devices. After this project’s demolition it was reported that some new features of Windows 10x had been added to Windows 10 under an update Sun Vally. After some time Microsoft officially announced Windows 11. You can also download Windows 11 With Office 2019 Pro Plus.
Windows 11 Free is the modernized version of Windows 10 and many of its parts are in accordance with modern design. It relies on the design language of Microsoft Fluent Design like Start menu removes live tiles feature and it has been replaced it with the icons. It has provided the cleanest versions available on the Internet without any additional manipulation. There is no need for the TPM or Secure Boot module in some of the versions. It has got a redesigned taskbar, search interface and start menu. It has also added widgets section to the taskbar and it also displays the weather, news as well as other content. You can also download Windows 10 Enterprise Sept 2021. This ISO include following versions.
- Windows 11 Home
- Windows 11 Pro
- Windows 11 Home Single Language
- Windows 11 Pro Education
- Windows 11 Pro for Workstations
- Windows 11 Education
- Windows 11 Enterprise
- Windows 11 IoT Enterprise
- Windows 11 Home N
- Windows 11 Pro N
- Windows 11 Pro Education N
- Windows 11 Pro N for Workstations
- Windows 11 Education N
- Windows 11 Enterprise N
Features of Windows 11
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after Windows 11 free download.
- Windows 11 is the modernized version of Windows 10.
- Relies on the design language of Microsoft Fluent Design like Start menu removes live tiles feature and it has relaced it with the icons.
- Provided the cleanest versions available on the Internet without any additional manipulation.
- No need for the TPM or Secure Boot module in some of the versions.
- Got a redesigned taskbar, search interface and start menu.
- It has added widgets section to the taskbar and it also displays the weather, news as well as other content.
Windows 11 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Windows 11
- Setup File Name: Win.11.AIO.14in1.22000.194.x64_MULTI9.iso
- Full Setup Size: 4.9 GB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup:
- Compatibility Architecture: 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 09th Oct 2021
- Developers: Windows
System Requirements For Windows 11
Before you start Windows 11 free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Memory (RAM): 4GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 64 GB of free space required.
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module 2.0 (common on motherboards manufactured after 2016) (Not needed in Unlocked versions)
- Graphics Card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver.
- Display: An HD display at least 720p (1280×720) resolution larger than 9″ diagonal, 8-bits per color channel.
- System Firmware: UEFI and Secure Boot capable (Secure Boot is not needed in Unlocked versions)
- Processor: 1GHz or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor.