Release date: September 26, 2017
Genre: Survival simulator
Developer: Epic Games and People Can Fly
Publishing: Epic Games, Gearbox Publishing
Platform’s: PC (Windows), Android
Interface language: Multilingual
Voice language: English, Russian, French, German, Italian and others
Version: 18.10, build 17661844 (Chapter 2 Season 8)
Description: One of the most popular examples of the “royal battle” genre can rightly be the Fortnite, which came out a few months after the resounding success of PUBG. Despite the cartoon graphics and not the best-developed shooting physics, this project earned a huge number of fans in just a year of existence. Now it is one of the most popular games on many streaming platforms. Do you want to join the millions of fans of this game? All you need is to download Fortnite from our site and install the client.
In fact, Fortnite: Battle Royale is just a mod that was developed based on the original Fortnight project, in which you had to fight a zombie. It was necessary to build fortifications and traps to fight off the endless stream of undead. Because of the game price, few players decided to try it out, but the Fortnite: Battle Royale is free to play so players really enjoy it. Almost all the weapons were transferred to the game and the main thing was the crafting system. Why is it worth to download Fortnight? The game may seem quite simple, but the abundance of the mechanic in it makes the gameplay much more diverse and more interesting than in most similar projects.
- The fast crafting system makes it possible to create structural elements, for example, walls, right during jumps or running. This allows you to maintain the dynamics of the game and makes it little more difficult, because you need to know exactly the elements and their position in crafting at a certain moment. This system made the game so popular and famous.
- Using the quick-build toolkit, a player, even in a bare field, won’t be left unprotected, since he can build a whole bastion at any time if there is the right amount of resources. If necessary, you can settle in a small area and fire back at the neighboring “tower”.
- Another feature is that most of the buildings and objects in the game are destructible, so they can be disassembled with a pickaxe for crafting resources.
- Setting the world allows you to enter a variety of mechanics that are missing in other “Royal battles”. Flyable guided missiles are totally worth your attention. Timings can help you to dodge shots using emotions and much more.
The game updates constantly release, correct the balance of weapons, add makeup and hold events. In the end, it’s free to download Fortnight, invite friends and compete with others on the official servers of the game.
- CPU: Intel Core i5-7300U 3.45 GHz
- RAM: 8 GB
- Video card: Nvidia GTX 960 or AMD R9 280 (2GB)
- Operating system: Windows 7 SP1 / 8 / 10 (64-bit systems)
- Free disk space: 40 GB
- CPU: Intel Core i5 2.8 GHz
- RAM: 16 GB
- Video card: Nvidia GTX 1080 or AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT
- Operating system: Window 10 / 11 (64-bit systems)
- Free disk space: 40 GB